I used to be a die-hard store bought protein powder connoisseur. But it can be expensive and you really don’t know who processed it or where it was processed. So I just make my own delicious protein shakes! This one has hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds grounded into powder, walnuts, no strain homemade almond milk, unsalted unsweetened sunflower butter, a date, and cacao. I’m at the age where I have to keep my metabolism in check and this protein dense shake helps me. You’ll never hear me say I’m too old to do this or that. Off to the trails with Ginger and Zen! Breathe with the flow of life…
Let food be your medicine for life! Say goodbye to always feeling sick and tired. Learn to”Breathe with the flow of life” as each yoga pose and nutrient -dense recipe takes you to a higher level of living. Now is the time to take control of your health and wellness. Fresh Pressed Yoga offers an innovative approach, integrating raw juices and beginner yoga poses that will set your mind, body, and spirit free.
I made this raw Pad Thai and it was So good! My mouth was watering from all of the flavors. I played around with it to suit my taste buds. It was one of those recipes that I didn’t think was going to be so delicious. My body was pleased with the outcome. How did you feed your body today? Leave a comment and share your Health Warrior skills!
Raw Vegetable Pad Thai
- 1 large green zucchini
- 1 large yellow zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup red cabbage (100g)
- 1 cup bean sprouts (100g)
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp cashews, crushed
- ¼ cup raw almond butter (60g)
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 tbsp water
- Prepare the spicy sauce. Add the raw almond butter, Nama Shoyu, lime juice, ginger, garlic, dates, red pepper flakes to the blender and mix until smooth. Keep adding more water to thin the sauce if it is too thick. I omitted the Nama Shoyu.
- To make the vegetable noodles: spiralize the zucchinis and carrot with a spiralizer or cut them into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler. Slice the cabbage into strips with a chef’s knife. Add the veggie noodles to a large bowl and top with bean sprouts. I used kelp noodles instead.
- Pour the spicy sauce over the vegetable noodles, or in my version, kelp noodles, and toss.
Sprinkle thinly sliced green onion and crushed cashews over the pad thai to garnish.
Thank you for going on this journey with me! Let’s keep working together to revive the awareness of health and wellness. Please don’t hesitate to share with other Health Warriors as well as express your Fresh Pressed Yoga experience by leaving a comment. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did as a brought it to existence. Breathe with the flow of life Health Warriors!!
Let food be your medicine for life! Say goodbye to always feeling sick and learn to”Breathe with the flow of life” as each yoga pose and nutrient -dense recipe takes you to a higher level of living. Now is the time to take control of your health and wellness. Fresh Pressed Yoga offers an innovative approach, integrating raw juices and beginner yoga poses that will set your mind, body, and spirit free.